- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups shredded cabbage or 1 lg pkg of coleslaw mix
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a salad bowl, combine the cabbage, onion, green pepper and pimientos. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- PREP TIME 10 Min
- FRIG TIME 3 Hours
- SERVINGS 6
NotesThis crispy coleslaw is named for a famous singer from the 1950's. The pretty salad with flecks of green and red pepper has a creamy dressing that has a little kick from chili powder.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More