- Cooking Time: 18 - 22 Minutes
- Servings: 12 Muffins
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 cups/ 250g spelt flour
- 2 medium bananas mashed
- 1 tsp be-carb soda
- 2,5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vinegar
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup/ 125 ml water
- 1/2 cup/ 125 ml vegetable oil
- 1 cup/ 250 g fresh or frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C
- Whisk everything in a medium bowl with the fork. Add water if necessary.
- Finally fold the raspberries gently into the batter.
- Grease well 12 muffin cups (I don´t use the paper inserts) and fill in the dough portion wise.
- Bake until muffins are golden and a tester inserted into the centers comes out clean, for 18 – 22 minutes.
- Enjoy your natural sweet muffin with a clean conscience ;)
NotesEating less sugar is about preserving your health. I made a decision to stop eating additional added sugar in one month. My motivation was to try something new and feel fitter. Other motivations might be to lose weight, to reduce a yeast infection or simply to set a better example for your children.
The result of this experiment: Super fluffy and juicy muffins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More