- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 stick butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 can evaporated milk -- small can
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar dried beef slices -- chopped
- Melt butter in a large frying pan and add flour.
- Mix well and cook until flour turns brown.
- Add milk and cream slowly.
- Stir in dried beef.
- Add salt and pepper, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve over biscuits or toast.
NotesWhen I was in the Navy I loved the SOS Red and White.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More