- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix (the whole packet measures 1/4 cup, so use slightly less or use the whole packet if you like the onion soup mix taste) - for vegetarian version substitute dry soup mix without beef bouillion
- 1/3 LB low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/3 LB firm tofu (mashed into small pieces)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil of choice
- 1/3 cup onions
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1/4 tsp. rosemary (fresh is good)
- 4 cups (dry measured) Special K (note: this approximately equals 4 oz or 113 grams of the cereal by weight)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. garlic
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/8 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/8 cup to 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar (to taste)
- Pinch cayenne ground pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Saute onions and garlic.
- Beat eggs in a bowl, and then add all other ingredients except the Special K. Mix well and then add the Special K last. Put in pan that is sprayed with cooking oil.
- Bake for 1hour. Pour sauce over loaf after 1 hour, and bake for 10 more minutes.
- served in Sri Chinmoy enterprise restuarants (Ananda Fuara and others around the U.S. and abroad)
The Naked Macaron
Decadent Desserts Made From
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More