- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb diced yellow nectarines (peel on)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Dice nectarines and transfer diced fruit to a non-metal bowl. Add lemon juice and toss with onion, cilantro, and cumin. Season with up to 1/4 tsp. salt and a pinch of cayenne.
- Tastes great as a garnish or with fish!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More