- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- - 1 box of saltine crackers
- - 3/4 cup of oil (I use smart balance, but you can use vegetable or canola oil as well)
- - 1 pkg fat-free Ranch dressing MIX (Sometimes I use a package and a half - depends on how seasoned you want the crackers)
- - Cayenne pepper (use as much or as little as you'd like)
- Measure out 3/4 cup of oil in a 2 cup measuring cup. Add in ranch dip mix and cayenne pepper and stir until well blended. In a gallon-sized ziploc baggie, layer 1 sleeve of crackers with 1/4 of oil mixture - continue until all crackers and all of the oil mixture is in the bag. Flip and turn the bag until the majority of the crackers are coated. Lay on the counter. Flip the bag over every 15-30 minutes until all of the oil is absorbed.
- These are best made a day in advance to allow the crackers time to soak in all of the seasoning.
- They are great served with cream cheese (I get the whipped kind so it's easier to spread), an avacado dip, or along side chili or spicy soups!
NotesI made these crackers once for a group of friends and now anytime I show up for a get together, these are requested...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More