- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- Special equipment: paper muffin cups and a 12-cup muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Into a large bowl, mix the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the whole milk, eggs, butter, and honey.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and stir until just mixed.
- Place muffin paper liners in a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Evenly divide the cornbread mixture into the papers.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden.
NotesRecipe courtesy The Neelys Show: Down Home with the Neelys
Episode: Backyard BBQ
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More