- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- Special equipment: paper muffin cups and a 12-cup muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Into a large bowl, mix the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the whole milk, eggs, butter, and honey.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and stir until just mixed.
- Place muffin paper liners in a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Evenly divide the cornbread mixture into the papers.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden.
NotesRecipe courtesy The Neelys Show: Down Home with the Neelys
Episode: Backyard BBQ
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
MidLife Road Trip's
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More