- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- Special equipment: paper muffin cups and a 12-cup muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Into a large bowl, mix the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the whole milk, eggs, butter, and honey.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and stir until just mixed.
- Place muffin paper liners in a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Evenly divide the cornbread mixture into the papers.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden.
NotesRecipe courtesy The Neelys Show: Down Home with the Neelys
Episode: Backyard BBQ
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More