- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box butter pecan cake mix (yellow cake mix will do)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 small box powdered sugar
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix together first 3 ingredients and put in a casserole dish. Mix together last 3 ingredients and pour over first mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until top is golden brown.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Crockpot Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken
Sour Cream Apple Squares
My Individual Pineapple Upside DownsSee More