- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box butter pecan cake mix (yellow cake mix will do)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 small box powdered sugar
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix together first 3 ingredients and put in a casserole dish. Mix together last 3 ingredients and pour over first mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until top is golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More