- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 8oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 lb. box powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Combine margarine, cake mix, and ONE egg.
- Stir together till moist and pat into bottom of well greased 15x10 pan.
- Beat remaining 2 eggs lightly, then beat in cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Add nuts, coconut, and chips.
- Pour over the top of the mixture in the pan, spread evenly.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45-50 min or until golden brown.
- Cool to room temp and cut into bars.
NotesAbsolutele delicious ooey gooey lusciousness!
Also GREAT frozen!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Ro-tel Rice Casserole
herby lamb chops with roast vegetablesSee More