- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 8oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 lb. box powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Combine margarine, cake mix, and ONE egg.
- Stir together till moist and pat into bottom of well greased 15x10 pan.
- Beat remaining 2 eggs lightly, then beat in cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Add nuts, coconut, and chips.
- Pour over the top of the mixture in the pan, spread evenly.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45-50 min or until golden brown.
- Cool to room temp and cut into bars.
NotesAbsolutele delicious ooey gooey lusciousness!
Also GREAT frozen!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More