- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
Backstorythis is the recipe i use for most of my plain cupcakes, i addapt the decoration depending on mood...
- 125g soft btter
- 125g sugar
- 125g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp bicarb of soda
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 500ml double cream
- food colouring of your choice.
- preheat oven 200/gas mark 6 and line a 12 bun cake tin with muffin papers
- Step 2: cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy
- Step 3: add the eggs one at a timewith a little flour, beating as you go.
- Step 4: fold in the rest of the flour, baking powder, bicarb and vanilla.
- Step 5: spoon the mixture into the muffin papers and bake for 20-30 mins
- Step 6: once cool, cut off the mounded peaks and cut the in two to make the wings
- Step 7: whip the cream until thick, colouring with the colours of your choice. dollop 2tsp of cream onto each cake then place your butterfly wings.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More