- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine sugar, butter and water in large bowl; stir well. Stir in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, Nesquik, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; stir into sugar mixture. Stir in nuts (if using).
- Spread into prepared baking pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars and enjoy.
NotesWe always have Nesquik powder in the cupboard because my boys like it better than Hershey's syrup for their chocolate milk. I'm going to show my age and ask, do you remember when Nesquik used to come with the metal top you had to pry off with a spoon and then give it a good whack to close it again?
This recipe came from the Nesquik website. These brownies are so moist and chocolaty!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More