- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 oz) devil's food cake mix (mine was DH Moist Deluxe Dk. Choc. Fudge 17.53 oz)
- 1 (3.9 oz.) pkg. dark fudge instant pudding mix (I didn't look at the ounces, it was the small one!)
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk (I used 2% milk with lemon juice)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Glaze (click recipe links at top of page)
- Preheat over to 325 degrees. In large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, milk, oil, syrup, and eggs. Beat on low speed to blend, then beat on medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes. Gently stir in chocolate chips and pour batter into greased and floured 12-cup capacity Bundt cake pan.
- Bake for 55 minute to 1 hour (mine was about 58 minutes) or until cake tester comes out clean. Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes, and then turn out onto cooling rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar for garnish or drizzle with Chocolate Glaze. (I used Chocolate Glaze)
- To make it look extra special, drizzle over white over the dark chocolate glaze. It adds a lot of pizzazz for a professional-looking touch. (I didn't use the white glaze)
NotesThis is the best tasting, gooiest, moistest chocolate cake I've ever had!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More