NEVER FAIL BROWNIES
- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 eggs,
- 1 stick softened margarine,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 1/2 cup flour
- 6 Tablespoons Hershey's cocoa
- 1/2 cup nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir thoroughly and add nuts.
- Pour in 8 by 8 sq. greased or sprayed baking dish or pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool before frosting & cutting
NotesYou can frost them or not. .still a good brownie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More