- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups chocolate chips (peanut butter chips can also be used)*
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- nuts (optional)
- Place chips, butter (cut into hunks), condensed milk, nuts in a 2 quart microwave dish (or any microwave dish they will work).
- Microwave on 50 percent power for 3-4 minutes, checking and stirring
- Take out and quickly stir and pour into a greased 8x8 dish.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- *I used Reese's Peanut Butter chips, and only used 1 T of butter.
NotesI almost felt guilty making microwave fudge, because in the 10+ years I've been making candy for Christmas, I've always boiled it on the stove. Then, my mom reminded me that my grandmother "cheated" by using the marshmallow creme fudge recipe, so I don't feel as bad. And, after tasting the first batch of this recipe (raspberry chips), it's worth the guilt!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cooking with SabraSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More