- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups chocolate chips (peanut butter chips can also be used)*
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- nuts (optional)
- Place chips, butter (cut into hunks), condensed milk, nuts in a 2 quart microwave dish (or any microwave dish they will work).
- Microwave on 50 percent power for 3-4 minutes, checking and stirring
- Take out and quickly stir and pour into a greased 8x8 dish.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- *I used Reese's Peanut Butter chips, and only used 1 T of butter.
NotesI almost felt guilty making microwave fudge, because in the 10+ years I've been making candy for Christmas, I've always boiled it on the stove. Then, my mom reminded me that my grandmother "cheated" by using the marshmallow creme fudge recipe, so I don't feel as bad. And, after tasting the first batch of this recipe (raspberry chips), it's worth the guilt!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More