- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups shortening
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 5 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Cut shortening into flour and salt.
- Combine egg, water and vinegar.
- Pour liquid into flour mixture all at once. Blend with spoon just until flour is all moistened.
- Roll out on floured board. (Makes 2 double crusts)
- This is easy to handle and can be rerolled without toughening.
- Keep in refrigerator up to two weeks.
- To store divide into 4 equals balls and store in tight container or plastic bag.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Fun appetizers and snacks
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More