- Cooking Time: 45 to 60
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup cubed pre-cooked ham
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup cubed cheese (Velveeta).
- 8 slices day old bread buttered on 1 side
- 6-8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Spray a deep brownie pan with non-stick spray.
- Place 4 slices of bread buttered side down.
- Spread cubed meat, chopped onion, chopped celery, chopped green pepper, and cubed cheese over top.
- Place the last 4 slices of bread over mixture buttered side up.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs and milk together. Add salt and pepper if you like.
- Pour the egg mixture over the contents of your pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes and remove and cool about 10 minutes so cheese will settle a little.
- Eat it as 4 sandwiches hot or cold
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More