- Cooking Time: 1-2 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups chopped clams (canned or fresh)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup clam juice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Drain clams.
- Combine flour, baking powder, eggs, milk and clam juice into a batter that is smooth and free of lumps.
- Stir in clams, mixing thoroughly. Drop from a tablespoon into a deep fryer or heated oil in a pot.
- Fry 1-2 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More