- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 recipe Crisp Pizza Dough (recipe follows)
- 2 cloves garlic
- Two 6-1/2 oz. cans minced clams
- 1 oz. Parmesan cheese, about 1/3 cup grated
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cornmeal for sprinkling, optional
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Make dough. Heat the oven to 475 degrees F. Mince garlic. Drain clams. Grate cheese.
- Combine garlic, clams, oregano, oil, 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Oil a 16-inch pizza pan and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Press dough into pan. Top with clam mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake until crisp, 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Makes one 16-inch pizza
NotesI can't remember the magazine, but this makes a delicious variation on pizza.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More