- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 recipe Crisp Pizza Dough (recipe follows)
- 2 cloves garlic
- Two 6-1/2 oz. cans minced clams
- 1 oz. Parmesan cheese, about 1/3 cup grated
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cornmeal for sprinkling, optional
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Make dough. Heat the oven to 475 degrees F. Mince garlic. Drain clams. Grate cheese.
- Combine garlic, clams, oregano, oil, 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Oil a 16-inch pizza pan and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Press dough into pan. Top with clam mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake until crisp, 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Makes one 16-inch pizza
NotesI can't remember the magazine, but this makes a delicious variation on pizza.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More