- Cooking Time: 10–12
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20–25
- 6 beef burger patties
- 3 cup Ortega® refried beans
- 1 cup Buenos® green chile, chopped
- ¾ cup yellow onion
- 6 large 12” tortillas
- 16 oz cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Cook beef burger patties to 165° F.
- Heat refried beans to 165° F.
- Grill chopped chili and onions on grill for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Warm a flour tortilla.
- Load a warm soft tortilla with beef patty, refried beans, chile and onion mix, cheddar cheese and sour cream.
- Wrap with foil and service with a side of fries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More