- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups whole pecans, shelled
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Combine ingredients except pecans and cook to softball stage.
- Add 2 Tblsp butter and 1 tsp. vanilla.
- Beat until creamy.
- Add pecans and beat until gloss is gone.
- Quickly drop by teaspoon on salted aluminum foil.
- It hardens quickly, so don't dawdle.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More