- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups whole pecans, shelled
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Combine ingredients except pecans and cook to softball stage.
- Add 2 Tblsp butter and 1 tsp. vanilla.
- Beat until creamy.
- Add pecans and beat until gloss is gone.
- Quickly drop by teaspoon on salted aluminum foil.
- It hardens quickly, so don't dawdle.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More