- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb Red bliss potatoes
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoon Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 oz Green bell pepper, diced
- 2 oz Onion, diced
- 2 oz Celery, diced
- Salt T.T
- White Pepper T.T
- Boil potatoes until cooked, but still firm. Chill well and cut into quarters.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, salt, pepper, dill and mustard.
- Combine potatoes with dressing. (Add as much or as little dressing)
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More