- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb Red bliss potatoes
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoon Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 oz Green bell pepper, diced
- 2 oz Onion, diced
- 2 oz Celery, diced
- Salt T.T
- White Pepper T.T
- Boil potatoes until cooked, but still firm. Chill well and cut into quarters.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, salt, pepper, dill and mustard.
- Combine potatoes with dressing. (Add as much or as little dressing)
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More