- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 Nutella Champagne Shoo
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cold Godiva Liqueur
- 1 tablespoon cold Frangelico
- 3 tablespoons cold champagne
- sugar for garnish
- Dip your finger in water and rub it around the rim of a small, wide, old fashioned champagne glass. Put the sugar in a shallow plate and dip the wet glass rim into the sugar.
- Careful to avoid wetting the sugar rim. Pour the three liquors into the glass.
NotesBefore the new years resolutions commence, take time to indulge in some naughtiness. For me nothing is as naughty as Nutella, which I eat with a spoon, straight from the jar. No need to mess around. This champagne shooter is a small liquorish tribute to my sweet indulgence; chocolate and hazelnut liquors tempered with the bright-eyed winkling sparkle of champagne.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More