- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 Nutella Champagne Shoo
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryBefore the new years resolutions commence, take time to indulge in some naughtiness. For me nothing is as naughty as Nutella, which I eat with a spoon, straight from the jar. No need to mess around. This champagne shooter is a small liquorish tribute to my sweet indulgence; chocolate and hazelnut liquors tempered with the bright-eyed winkling sparkle of champagne.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cold Godiva Liqueur
- 1 tablespoon cold Frangelico
- 3 tablespoons cold champagne
- sugar for garnish
- Dip your finger in water and rub it around the rim of a small, wide, old fashioned champagne glass. Put the sugar in a shallow plate and dip the wet glass rim into the sugar.
- Careful to avoid wetting the sugar rim. Pour the three liquors into the glass.