- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- 12 cinnamon graham crackers (crushed)
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- All non-dry ingredients should be at room temperature.
- This is important for a smooth texture.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees
- Spray with cooking grease, generouslya 9 inch springform pan.
- Crush the graham crackers either by hand or in a food processor until they are fine crumbs...then combine with melted butter and by hand press into the bottom of your springform pan.
- In a large bowl, cream the sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
- then add in the milk
- add the the eggs one at a time combining well after each.
- Add in the sour cream, vanilla and flour
- beat until smooth.
- Pour on top of the prepared crust in the springform pan.
- Place the filled springform pan inside a roasting pan
- then fill with boiling water to a level that is approximately 1/4-1/2way up the springform pan.
- Carefully place the roasting pan with the springform pan and water into the pre-heated oven
- bake for about an hour or until just barely set.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake inside with the door closed for 3-5 hours until the oven is cool. Do not open the oven during thistime.
- Keeping the cheesecake in the oven during the cooling is what prevents it from cracking.
- Once the oven is cool, remove the cheesecake and refrigerate until ready to serve.
NotesI found this while surfing the net. My husband has been bugging me to make him a cheesecake but I was unsure. I had never made a cheesecake before what if it turned out nasty or fell apart? So I tried this one and low and behold it came out so pretty. My husband took the first bite and asked me to marry him again!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More