- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 each kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the crumbs in a mixing bowl and add the butter and sugar. Blend well. Press the mixture onto the bottom and partly up the sides of a greased 9-inch springform pan. Smooth the crumb mixture along the bottom to an even thickness. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool before filling.
- Cheesecake: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, milk, salt, and vanilla until well blended. Add the eggs and sugar and continue to beat until light and creamy. Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and bake for 35 minutes, or until lightly browned; the cake should be set in the middle. Remove the cake from the oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the topping by mixing together, the sour cream, sugar, and vanilla. Spread the topping over the top of the cake. Return the cake to the oven and bake for 15 minutes more. Cool to room temperature; then refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, garnish the top of the cake with slices of Kiwi fruit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More