- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz. spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 26 oz. favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 (.7 oz) packet Italian dressing dry mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- Crunchy taco shells
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
- Brown ground beef in a pot and drain. While draining, boil spaghetti in the same pot 9-11 minutes or until done. Drain.
- Add the beef back into the pot and add Italian seasoning mix and stir into meat well. Add sauce and mix into meat followed by the spaghetti and simmer until warm.
- Bake taco shells at 325 degrees for 5-6 minutes or until warm.
- Spoon spaghetti mixture into warmed taco shells and top with parmesan cheese if desired.
NotesIf your kids or grandkids watch iCarly on Nickelodeon then they know this recipe! Carly's brother Spencer makes this dish for Carly as it is her favorite! My DD, Hannah, loves the show and when I told her I could make it, she said it was fake because it was on television! My DS and god-daughter who are just into their teens watch the show as well but won't admit it! I have to tell you, these are delicious! DH and kids loved them! Mine sat in the shell for a few minutes while I was taking the picture and the shell softened up just a little but it didn't matter, they were delicious! You need to give these a try! Yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More