- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- a package of saltine crackers
- chocolate chips
- any nuts chopped or crushed (I used slivered almonds)
- Preheat the oven to 400. Get a cookie sheet out, cover with foil and lay crackers out all over the cookie sheet. Take the stick of butter and brown sugar and melt together in a small pot over medium heat don't stir until it is all melted!!, now wait for the sugar/butter to caramelize (you will notice big bubbles)- once that happens, remove the pan from the heat and use a spoon to drizzle the caramelly goodness all over the crackers. Then sprinkle the crushed nuts on top.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes. Take the crackers out and IMMEDIATELY sprinkle the chocolate chips over them, then transfer off the cookie sheet to cool before the chocolate chips re-harden.
NotesI made these today. I found them on Our Sweet Life's blog. Well they are delicious, easy to prepare and you will not be able to eat just one.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More