- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounces 70 percent dark chocolate, chopped or 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- Melt the chopped chocolate, condensed milk, butter, and salt in a heavy based pan on a low heat.
- Put the nuts into a freezer bag and bash them with a rolling pin, until broken up into both big and little pieces.
- Add the nuts to the melted chocolate and condensed milk and stir well to mix.
- Pour this mixture into a 9-inch square foil tray, smoothing the top.
- Let the fudge cool and then refrigerate until set. You can then cut into small pieces approximately 3/4 by 1 3/4 inches or cutting 8 by 8 lines in the tin to give 64 pieces.
- Once cut you can keep it in the freezer, no need to thaw just eat straight away.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More