- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 Frozen Dough Rolls
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon (up to 2 Tbsp)
- 1/4 cup Raisins, (Plumped)
- 1/4 cup Butter, Melted (up to 1/2 C)
- Before you put the cat out and turn off the lights, grease a 10" Bundt Pan and add the frozen rolls.
- Mix the brown sugar, dry pudding powder and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the rolls.
- Sprinkle the plumped raisins ontop.
- Pour the melted butter or margarine over all.
- Cover with a clean,damp cloth. (Leave out at room temperature). Turn out the lights and say Good Night.
- In the morning preheat the oven to 350F and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and then turn out on a serving plate. Now Enjoy!
NotesI got this from Kitchen crafts & more website. Made it Christmas morning & boy was it good!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More