- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 Frozen Dough Rolls
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon (up to 2 Tbsp)
- 1/4 cup Raisins, (Plumped)
- 1/4 cup Butter, Melted (up to 1/2 C)
- Before you put the cat out and turn off the lights, grease a 10" Bundt Pan and add the frozen rolls.
- Mix the brown sugar, dry pudding powder and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the rolls.
- Sprinkle the plumped raisins ontop.
- Pour the melted butter or margarine over all.
- Cover with a clean,damp cloth. (Leave out at room temperature). Turn out the lights and say Good Night.
- In the morning preheat the oven to 350F and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and then turn out on a serving plate. Now Enjoy!
NotesI got this from Kitchen crafts & more website. Made it Christmas morning & boy was it good!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More