- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350.
- Beat egg whites.
- Add sugar and beat until soft peaks form. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop onto foil lined cookie sheets.
- Place in oven and turn off heat.
- Leave in oven overnight don't open oven door until morning!
- Can also be made with crushed peppermints.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Adventures in CookingSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More