- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350.
- Beat egg whites.
- Add sugar and beat until soft peaks form. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop onto foil lined cookie sheets.
- Place in oven and turn off heat.
- Leave in oven overnight don't open oven door until morning!
- Can also be made with crushed peppermints.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
100% Whole Wheat Hamburger/hot Dog Buns
Martha Stewart's Baking Powder BiscuitsSee More