- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Sushi Rice
- Nori Strips
- Broil the eel on crinkled aluminum foil for 10 minutes per 1" of thickness
- Make a ping-pong sized ball of rice.
- If you like Wasabi, place a bit on the tuna/salmon
- Place Tuna or Salmon on top of ball (wasabi to the rice) and press firmly into rice ball - on the top and sides and then press the rice sides so they are more "rectangular" than round.
- For the eel, you will do the same as above (but no wasabi) and then wrap the Nori perpendicular to the eel with the seam side on the bottom.
- A few additional notes, if you are making your own wasabi, make sure that you take the powder and add enough water to make it into a thick paste (still a bit powdery, not runny) and that it will only keep about 3 days.
- When you dip your Nigiri, dip it into the soy sauce fish side down.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More