- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 50-60g/1,7-2,1 oz. feta, crumbled
- 1-1½ tablespoons ricotta
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme or mint
- 1-1½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-1½ teaspoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- A handful of baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a bowl, mix the feta, ricotta, thyme, lemon juice and olive oil with a fork. Add salt and pepper to taste, and set aside.
- On a chopping board, put one chicken breast between 2 sheets of Clingfilm, and flatten it with the flat side of a meat tenderizer. You want your chicken breast to be even in thickness all over so the cooking will be more uniform.
- Remove the top sheet of Clingfilm and spread half the cheese mix on top.
- Cover with a few baby spinach leaves and roll as tightly as possible, using the bottom piece of film if needed. Secure with toothpicks or tie it with string.
- Repeat with the second breast.
- Melt the butter and olive oil in a frying pan over high heat. When sizzling hot, add your chicken. Cook, turning often, until golden on all sides.
- Remove the chicken and deglaze your pan with the liquid of your choice (I chose lemon juice), scraping all the bits.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
My Family CookbookSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More