- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- 2tbsp garlic (minced) 1/2cup onion (chopped) 1pc laurel 1/4tsp peppercorn (whole) 2pcs corn-cut in half 1kg(front part) pork pata (cut into servings portions) 3tbsp oyster sauce 1/3cup brown sugar 2 pouches (115 grams each) pineapple tidbits
- Saute the first 6 ingredients in 2 tbsp oil.
- Add pata and corn, saute until lightly browned.
- Add oyster sauce,soy sauce,rice wine,sugar and 3 cups water.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until pata is fork-tender.
- Add pineapple tidbits with syrup. simmer for 8 more minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More