- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cooked, deboned chicken
- Cooked noodles (Cook in chicken broth)
- Mixture of:
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 pkgs. Defrosted and squeezed, chopped frozen spinach
- ½ cup sautéed onions
- Layer noodles and chicken in baking dish. Pour remaining ingredients on top.
- Top with 1 package Pepperidge Farm herb stuffing mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More