- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bags of chocolate morsels
- 1 small can sweetend condense milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt morsels in microwave, mix in milk and vanilla.
- Pour into 9 x 11 lightly greased pan.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares.
- You can also put nuts into the mixture and on top.
NotesGot this from my mother-in-law. I have tried to make fudge many ways and this is one that I acutally can do.
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More