- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Oreo cookies (3 sleeves)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 lb milk chocolate
- 1/2 lb white chocolate
- Using a food processor, grind cookies to a fine powder. With a mixer, blend cookie powder and cream cheese until thoroughly mixed (there should be no white traces of cream cheese).
- Roll into small balls and place on wax-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Line two cookie sheets with wax paper.
- In double-boiler, melt milk chocolate.
- Dip balls and coat thoroughly.
- With slotted spoon, lift balls out of chocolate and let excess chocolate drip off.
- Place on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet.
- In separate double boiler, melt white chocolate. Using a fork, drizzle white chocolate over balls. Let cool.
- Store in airtight container, in refrigerator.
- I have even popped these in the freezer and they did fine!
NotesThis is an easy no bake goody made with ground up oreo cookies!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More