- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup natural almond butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1.5 oz. bar chocolate, chopped (milk or dark)
- Add almond meal, coconut, and salt to a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add almond butter and honey. Microwave for about 15 seconds to warm.
- Add vanilla extract and stir to combine thoroughly. Pour over dry ingredients and stir until incorporated.
- Add chocolate chunks and fold to combine.
- Scoop into 6 even balls, roll in your hands, and flatten.
- Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes to set. Store in fridge or freezer.
NotesThis No-Bake cookie is made up of only a few ingredients that you probably already have on hand. Pair it with some homemade mint tea and in shell pistachios for a perfect healthy snack or dessert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More