- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup natural almond butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1.5 oz. bar chocolate, chopped (milk or dark)
- Add almond meal, coconut, and salt to a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add almond butter and honey. Microwave for about 15 seconds to warm.
- Add vanilla extract and stir to combine thoroughly. Pour over dry ingredients and stir until incorporated.
- Add chocolate chunks and fold to combine.
- Scoop into 6 even balls, roll in your hands, and flatten.
- Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes to set. Store in fridge or freezer.
NotesThis No-Bake cookie is made up of only a few ingredients that you probably already have on hand. Pair it with some homemade mint tea and in shell pistachios for a perfect healthy snack or dessert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More