- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup white karo syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup of peanutbutter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups rice krisipies
- 1 pkg of butterscott chips
- Cook first three items on low heat until bubbles all over. Stir often.
- Remove from heat add peanutbutter and vanilla
- pour over rice krisipies
- Press in a 9 x 13 butter pan then take chocolate chips and butterscott chips and sprinkle over top.
- Put in warm oven long enough for the chips to melt.
- Take out and spead even.
- Let cool and cut and serve.
NotesThis is great for the sweet tooth!!!! Always a hit...
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More