- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup white karo syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup of peanutbutter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups rice krisipies
- 1 pkg of butterscott chips
- Cook first three items on low heat until bubbles all over. Stir often.
- Remove from heat add peanutbutter and vanilla
- pour over rice krisipies
- Press in a 9 x 13 butter pan then take chocolate chips and butterscott chips and sprinkle over top.
- Put in warm oven long enough for the chips to melt.
- Take out and spead even.
- Let cool and cut and serve.
NotesThis is great for the sweet tooth!!!! Always a hit...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More