- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 6oz Oreo Pie Crust
- 1 jar Somebody's Mother's Caramel Sauce
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 packages (8oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Pour jar of Somebody's Mother's Caramel Sauce and marshmallows in saucepan; cook on low heat until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well-blended, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Beat cream cheese and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well-blended. Add marshmallow mixture; mix well. Gently stir in the whipped cream; pour over crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More