- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 6oz Oreo Pie Crust
- 1 jar Somebody's Mother's Caramel Sauce
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 packages (8oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Pour jar of Somebody's Mother's Caramel Sauce and marshmallows in saucepan; cook on low heat until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well-blended, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Beat cream cheese and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well-blended. Add marshmallow mixture; mix well. Gently stir in the whipped cream; pour over crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More