- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups corn flakes -- crushed
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Heat peanut butter, sugar and corn syrup over low heat to melt. Stir in cereal.
- Pat into a 8x8 lightly greased pan. (I line my pan with foil and then lightly spray it. When it is time to cut them, the foil lifts right out.).
- Melt chocolate chips over low heat or in the microwave and spread over top. Cool until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More