- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups corn flakes -- crushed
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Heat peanut butter, sugar and corn syrup over low heat to melt. Stir in cereal.
- Pat into a 8x8 lightly greased pan. (I line my pan with foil and then lightly spray it. When it is time to cut them, the foil lifts right out.).
- Melt chocolate chips over low heat or in the microwave and spread over top. Cool until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More