- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz pkg semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups almonds or pecans, chopped
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate chips and butter together until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and nuts.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract until crumbs are moistened, then stir in chocolate mixture until mixed well.
- Pat evenly into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours before cutting into squares.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Ro-tel Rice Casserole
herby lamb chops with roast vegetablesSee More