- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz pkg semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups almonds or pecans, chopped
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate chips and butter together until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and nuts.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract until crumbs are moistened, then stir in chocolate mixture until mixed well.
- Pat evenly into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours before cutting into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More