- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz pkg semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups almonds or pecans, chopped
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate chips and butter together until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and nuts.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract until crumbs are moistened, then stir in chocolate mixture until mixed well.
- Pat evenly into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours before cutting into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More