NO-BAKE CHRISTMAS GARHAM FUDGE
- 12 oz pkg semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups almonds or pecans, chopped
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Melt chocolate chips and butter together until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and nuts.
Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract until crumbs are moistened, then stir in chocolate mixture until mixed well.
Pat evenly into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours before cutting into squares.