- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 3/4 to 2 cups sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups quick cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 to 1 cup peanut butter
- Bring first four ingredients to boil. Remove from heat.
- Add 2 cups quick oats.
- Last, add 1/2 to 1 cup peanut butter.
- Drop by LARGE spoonfuls onto wax paper and let cool.
NotesI remember these from school...then somebody gave mom the recipe. They still make me feel like a little kid =)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Koken met Oma
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More