- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Heat cocoa, sugar, milk and butter over medium heat.Boil these verrrrry slowly (they will turn out better) when they reach the boiling point boil them for no longer than 90-120 seconds.
- Stir together oats, peanut butter and vanilla with a big wooden spoon or Kitchen Aid.Pour the hot mix over the oatmeal mix and drop on wax paper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More