- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Heat cocoa, sugar, milk and butter over medium heat.Boil these verrrrry slowly (they will turn out better) when they reach the boiling point boil them for no longer than 90-120 seconds.
- Stir together oats, peanut butter and vanilla with a big wooden spoon or Kitchen Aid.Pour the hot mix over the oatmeal mix and drop on wax paper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Christmas CookiesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More