- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Heat cocoa, sugar, milk and butter over medium heat.Boil these verrrrry slowly (they will turn out better) when they reach the boiling point boil them for no longer than 90-120 seconds.
- Stir together oats, peanut butter and vanilla with a big wooden spoon or Kitchen Aid.Pour the hot mix over the oatmeal mix and drop on wax paper.
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Great Everyday Meals
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More