- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Heat cocoa, sugar, milk and butter over medium heat.Boil these verrrrry slowly (they will turn out better) when they reach the boiling point boil them for no longer than 90-120 seconds.
- Stir together oats, peanut butter and vanilla with a big wooden spoon or Kitchen Aid.Pour the hot mix over the oatmeal mix and drop on wax paper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More