- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, divided
- 2 tablespoons shortening, divided (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips, divided
- 2-1/2 cups (5-oz. can) chow mein noodles, coarsely broken and divided
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats, divided
- dried apricots, cut into small pieces (optional)
- Cover tray with wax paper.
- Place 1 cup chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon shortening in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chips are melted when stirred; stir in 1-1/4 cups chow mein noodles and 1/4 cup oats.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto prepared tray; flatten slightly.
- Press 2/3 cup peanut butter chips into cookies; allow to set until firm.
- Place remaining 1 cup peanut butter chips and remaining 1 tablespoon shortening in another medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM 1 to 2 minutes or until chips are melted when stirred; stir in remaining 1-1/4 cups chow mein noodles and remaining 1/4 cup oats.
- Drop and flatten as directed above. Press remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips into cookies; allow to set until firm. Garnish with apricots, if desired.
- About 2 dozen cookies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More