- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, butter and milk. Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and coconut.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More