- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, butter and milk. Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and coconut.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Cool.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Honey Soy Chicken Kebabs
Baked Lime Tortilla ChipsSee More