- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, butter and milk. Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and coconut.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More