- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick margarine
- 2 c sugar
- 2 T cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 3 c quick oats
- 1/2 t vanilla
- Melt the margarine in a medium pot
- Add the sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and milk
- Bring this to a boil and allow to boil for one minute
- Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients
- Drop spoonfuls onto wax paper and allow to cool.
NotesBackstory: We make these anytime we're craving something sweet. They make quite a few, so some get thrown away because they're so sweet and we can't eat them all.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More