- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick margarine
- 2 c sugar
- 2 T cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 3 c quick oats
- 1/2 t vanilla
- Melt the margarine in a medium pot
- Add the sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and milk
- Bring this to a boil and allow to boil for one minute
- Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients
- Drop spoonfuls onto wax paper and allow to cool.
NotesBackstory: We make these anytime we're craving something sweet. They make quite a few, so some get thrown away because they're so sweet and we can't eat them all.