- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 large graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon powdered egg white
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- red and blue food coloring
- 6 pretzel rods
- Halve each graham cracker to make 12 squares.
- For the frosting, in a medium bowl, using a mixer set on medium, combine the powdered egg white and warm water. Add the confectioners' sugar. Tint one-third of the frosting red and one-third blue; leave remaining one-third white.
- Scoop frostings into 3 separate resealable plastic bags. Snip off one corner of each bag. Frost the upper left-hand corner of each cracker with blue frosting. Use red and white frosting to make alternating stripes and then stars on the crackers to create flags. Break each pretzel rod in half; use more icing to attach them to flags. Let icing set completely