- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 large graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon powdered egg white
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- red and blue food coloring
- 6 pretzel rods
- Halve each graham cracker to make 12 squares.
- For the frosting, in a medium bowl, using a mixer set on medium, combine the powdered egg white and warm water. Add the confectioners' sugar. Tint one-third of the frosting red and one-third blue; leave remaining one-third white.
- Scoop frostings into 3 separate resealable plastic bags. Snip off one corner of each bag. Frost the upper left-hand corner of each cracker with blue frosting. Use red and white frosting to make alternating stripes and then stars on the crackers to create flags. Break each pretzel rod in half; use more icing to attach them to flags. Let icing set completely
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More