- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bags of chocolate morsels
- 1 small can sweetend condense milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt morsels in microwave, mix in milk and vanilla.
- Pour into 9 x 11 lightly greased pan.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares.
- You can also put nuts into the mixture and on top.
NotesGot this from my mother-in-law. I have tried to make fudge many ways and this is one that I acutally can do.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Breads and Pastry 101
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More