- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Powdered egg whites to equal 2 fresh eggs
- 4 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Cinnamon graham crackers
- Pretzel sticks
- Miscellaneous candies
- Mixing bowl
- Half-gallon milk or juice carton
- Serrated knife
- Cutting board
- Resealable plastic bag
- To make icing, prepare egg whites in a large bowl as package instructs. Add confectioners' sugar and stir until smooth. Cut off the top of the carton using a serrated knife.
- Spread sides of the carton with icing. Press cinnamon graham crackers to the sides and pretzel sticks to the corners. Lay 2 whole crackers across the open top of the carton, securing in place with icing. Trim edges if necessary. Use 4 whole crackers to make a pitched roof for the house, securing with icing.
- Cut out a graham-cracker door and attach to the house with icing. Fill a resealable plastic bag with the remaining icing. Snip off one corner of the bag and draw simple windows onto the house. Use icing to add small green and red candies to the front of the house for bushes. Add a round, green candy to the front door for a wreath.
- Add the finishing touches to the house by piping icing "icicles" onto the rooftop and eaves. Let icing set. Carefully transfer house to serving plate and surround it with small white pebble-shaped candies
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More