- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Oreo cookies (3 sleeves)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 lb milk chocolate
- 1/2 lb white chocolate
- Using a food processor, grind cookies to a fine powder. With a mixer, blend cookie powder and cream cheese until thoroughly mixed (there should be no white traces of cream cheese).
- Roll into small balls and place on wax-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Line two cookie sheets with wax paper.
- In double-boiler, melt milk chocolate.
- Dip balls and coat thoroughly.
- With slotted spoon, lift balls out of chocolate and let excess chocolate drip off.
- Place on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet.
- In separate double boiler, melt white chocolate. Using a fork, drizzle white chocolate over balls. Let cool.
- Store in airtight container, in refrigerator.
- I have even popped these in the freezer and they did fine!
NotesThis is an easy no bake goody made with ground up oreo cookies!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More